Fandcy wants to help you make your home more beautiful. That's why we're working with Afterpay to help spread the word about this safe, simple and convenient payment method. With Afterpay, you can buy now and pay over time – interest-free!
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment method which allows users to pay for their online order in 4 fortnightly instalments up to a purchase value of $3000 (minimum purchase value of $35). This is available online and in-store.
How can I apply?
- Select Afterpay as your payment method on the Snooze website check-out.
- Follow prompts to login or create an Afterpay account.
- Pay in 4 instalments.
- Download the Afterpay app.
- Instantly create your account.
- Tap the ‘Card’ tab and follow the prompts to set up the Afterpay Card and add it to your digital wallet.
- Activate the Afterpay Card in the Afterpay app and pay using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Am I eligible for Afterpay?
In order to apply, you must be an Australian citizen, be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of a debit or credit card.
All orders are subjects to Afterpay’s approval - for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you.
As part of Afterpay’s approval process, they may charge the first instalment at the time of purchase. Please make sure you have enough money on your card for this first instalment when selecting the Afterpay payment method online or in-store.
Are there any extra charges?
Afterpay may charge a fee for late or overdue payments.
For eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions visit Afterpay.