When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
- Warranty only apply to nominate products or brands, details will be shown on item descriptions.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is the appropriate service location in each case.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
- where items are lost or stolen; and
- in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with
specifications or they expire by normal use.